1. What is EMSCULPT NEO?
EMSCULPT NEO is the first and only non-invasive body shaping procedure that uses radiofrequency heating for fat reduction and high intensity focused electromagnetic energy (HIFEM®) for muscle strengthening and toning in a 30-minute session. The end result is more fat reduction and muscle growth than any single gold standard product, for less time and less money.
2. How does EMSCULPT NEO work?
EMSCULPT NEO is based on an applicator simultaneously emitting synchronized RF and HIFEM+ energies. Due to the radiofrequency heating, the muscle temperature quickly raises by several degrees. This prepares muscles for exposure to stress, similar to what a warm up activity does before any workout. In less than 4 minutes, the temperature in subcutaneous fat reaches levels that cause apoptosis, i.e. fat cells are permanently damaged and slowly removed from the body. Clinical studies showed on average a 30% reduction in subcutaneous fat. HIFEM+ energy contracts 100% of the muscle fibers in the area at intensities that are not achievable during a normal workout. Extreme stress forces the muscle to adapt, resulting in an increase in the number and growth of muscle fibers and cells. On average the muscle volume increases by 25%.
3. Who is the right candidate for EMSCULPT NEO?
If you can benefit from less fat and more muscle, EMSCULPT NEO procedure may be a great fit.
4. What areas can be treated with EMSCULPT NEO?
EMSCULPT NEO can be applied over the abdomen, buttocks, thighs, arms & calves.
5. Does EMSCULPT NEO really work?
6. How is EMSCULPT NEO procedure performed?
EMSCULPT NEO procedure is simple and easy. The only preparation is hydration, please drink lots of water before your treatment. You will lay down while the applicators are applied to the treatment area for 30 minutes. During the treatment you may feel intense yet tolerable muscle contractions along with heating sensation which is comparable to hot stone massage. Once the procedure is completed, you can immediately get back to your daily routine.
7. What is the protocol for EMSCULPT NEO?
Protocol for EMSCULPT NEO is usually four 30-minute treatments, scheduled 7-10 days apart.
8. How long does it take to see the final result of EMSCULPT NEO procedure?
Each patient’s results vary but the best time to see the final results is 3 months after the last treatment.
9. What is the downtime of EMSCULPT NEO?
There is no downtime with this procedure.
10. Is EMSCULPT NEO suitable for patients with BMI up to 35?
YES! EMSCULPT NEO can treat patients with BMI up to 35.
11. What happens to the fat that is eliminated by EMSCULPT NEO procedure?
Will the fat come back? After the treatment, the dead fat cells are flushed out from the body through metabolic processes.
12. Are there any special supplements or diets I need to follow before or after the EMSCULPT NEO treatment?
It is recommended to follow a healthy lifestyle, balanced diet and proper hydration for best results.
13. Will I lose weight with EMSCULPT NEO?
No, EMSCULPT NEO procedure does not help with weight reduction. The therapy helps reduce your fat and build your muscles.
14. Is EMSCULPT NEO painful?
EMSCULPT NEO treatments may feel intense but should never be painful.
15. How does EMSCULPT NEO compare to liposuction and non-invasive device alternatives?
Liposuction cannot be compared with EMSCULPT NEO as EMSCULPT NEO is a completely non-invasive procedure. It does not require surgery, needles, anesthesia, or any downtime.
16. What if the patient has lower BMI and is interested only in muscle building? Is there a benefit for EMSCULPT NEO´s slimmer patients?
Even slimmer patients interested in muscle building can enjoy significant benefits when using the EMSCULPT NEO. Clinical studies showed on average a 25% growth in muscle mass.