Add volume and eliminate saggy skin with dermal fillers at Beauty Box MD. Dermal fillers are designed to fill wrinkles and folds, and to lift and hold the skin where it was prior to age-related volume loss. The Juvederm & Restylane Collections of fillers have grown extensively.
- Voluma / Restylane Lyft are typically used to lift and eliminate saginess.
- Vollure / Restylane Refyne will fill-in unwanted lines around your nose and mouth — also known as the nasolabial folds or “parentheses.”
- Last but not least, Volbella / Restylane are typically used to perfect your pout (eliminate lip lines and add definition and volume to lips).
WHAT TO EXPECT
When you come in for your consultation, you will be asked to share your full medical history with us. After reviewing your health history the physician will discuss types of dermal filler, their risks, benefits and alternatives with you. Together you will decide how to proceed to best meet your aesthetic goals.
Dermal fillers are safe, effective, and predictable. Depending on which subtype we are using, areas that can be treated include but are not limited to:
- Sides of the mouth / aka "Marionette lines" / "puppet lines" / "jowls"
- Nasolabial Folds / "Smiles Lines" / “parentheses”
- Lips & Vertical lip lines / "smokers' lines" / "a perfect pout"
- Lifting areas of volume loss to minimize jowls, under eye circles, and nasolabial folds
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
Each subtype of dermal filler possesses its own unique properties. Some fillers last up to nine months. Many of the newer fillers last two years. Really and truly, if a filler lasts two years per the FDA, and you take good care of your skin, it will likely last longer.