ALASTIN HydraTint Pro Mineral Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 36 3.2 ozRegular price $60.00
A lightweight, all-mineral, broad-spectrum tinted sunscreen that hydrates and protects skin from harmful UVA/ UVB rays while providing a soft, glowing appearance.
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection SPF 36 with a lightweight all-mineral formulation.
- Evens and brightens skin with a glowing tint for most skin tones.
- Powerful antioxidants help protect skin from pollution, IR rays and blue light.
- Provides long-lasting hydration.
- Fragrance-free reef-friendly formulation.
- Water resistant 40 minutes.
- No white residue.
- Winner of SHAPE "Best Tinted Moisturizer 2021" Beauty Award
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure, alone or under make-up, as needed. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10am-2pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59° -86°F).
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see above), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using the product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away